Rede Mater Dei de Saúde is an integrated healthcare platform that provides hospital and oncological services, being a benchmark in the Brazilian healthcare industry and the largest hospital network of the State of Minas Gerais by number of private hospital beds. The Company has a capacity of 2,400 hospital beds in our hospitals located in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte, Belém, Uberlândia, Goiânia and including our new unit in Salvador.
Mater Dei has a clinical expertise that is recognized by patients, medical community, healthcare operators, suppliers, and relevant sectors of Brazilian society, and focuses on innovation and medical advances. Four of the units are accredited by the Joint Commission International, a worldwide accreditation reference in the hospital sector – the other units are in the accreditation process.
Founded 41 years ago and managed by a family of entrepreneurs, Mater Dei has consistently delivered strong operating and financial results, with high levels of operational efficiency.
Get to know our units:
– 3 units in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte (Santo Agostinho, Contorno e Betim-Contagem) together have a capacity of 1,081 beds
– 1 hospital in the capital of Pará, Belém, with a capacity for 388 beds, and 1 diagnostic unit. The second unit, Porto Quality, will be opened soon, with 140 beds, and a brownfield expansion in the Hospital Porto Dias will add 64 beds
– 1 hospital in Uberlândia, Hospital Santa Genoveva, with 204 beds and 1 diagnostic unit (CDI)
– 1 hospital in Goiânia, Hospital Premium, with capacity for 156 beds
– 1 hospital and 1 medical center in Salvador, totaling 367 beds
– 1 hospital in Feira de Santana, Hospital EMEC, with capacity for 150 beds
The following acquisition is still pending closing:
– Hospital Santa Clara in Uberlândia.
Last update: 05/06/2022