Rede Mater Dei de Saúde is an integrated healthcare platform that provides hospital and oncological services, being a benchmark in the Brazilian healthcare industry and one of the largest hospital network of the State of Minas Gerais by number of private hospital beds, we also have units in the states of Bahia, Pará and Goiás. The Company has a capacity for about 2,500 hospital beds in our 9 hospitals strategically located in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte, Salvador, Belém, Uberlândia, Goiânia and Feira de Santana.
Mater Dei has a clinical expertise that is recognized by patients, medical community, healthcare operators, suppliers, and relevant sectors of Brazilian society, and focuses on innovation and medical advances. Four of the units are accredited by the Joint Commission International, a worldwide accreditation reference in the hospital sector – the other units are in the accreditation process.
Founded more than 40 years ago and managed by a family of entrepreneurs, Mater Dei has consistently delivered strong operating and financial results, with high levels of operational efficiency.
Get to know our units:
– 3 units in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte (Santo Agostinho, Contorno e Betim-Contagem);
– 1 hospital in the capital of Pará, Belém and 2 diagnostic units. The second hospital unit, Porto República;
– 2 hospitals in Uberlândia, Hospital Santa Genoveva and Hospital Santa Clara and 1 diagnostic unit (CDI);
– 1 hospital in Goiânia, Hospital Premium;
– 1 hospital and 1 medical center in Salvador;
– 1 hospital in Feira de Santana, Hospital EMEC;
Last update: 06/06/2023